Hire Ground provides businesses with expertise and tools to grow and meet objectives through supplier inclusion. Starting a group centered on supplier diversity is often done out of compliance, but Hire Ground was founded on Cloe’s passion for serving the underserved. What were Hire Ground’s humble beginnings? What challenges did she encounter when Hire Ground was starting?
In this episode, Cloe describes the point in her career when she decided to promote supplier diversity. She shares how data enables companies to make smarter decisions regarding their supply chain. She explains her goals for the company and its recent accomplishments. Cloe also discusses the lessons learned from building this company and where Hire Ground will be in the next five years.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- How Hire Ground came to be
- Where Cloe was before she started Hire Ground
- Harnessing the power of data to make real-time decisions for your supply chain
- How Cloe de-risked the idea of beginning Hire Ground
- How Hire Ground stemmed from Cloe’s passion for helping the underserved
- The goals set out by Hire Ground and what they’ve accomplished
- Where Hire Ground excels
- How Hire Ground stands out among similar businesses
- Lessons Cloe learned since she started Hire Ground
- What it means to protect your brain space
- Where Hire Ground would be in the next five years
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.