It goes without saying that 2021 fared leagues better than 2020 did. Many companies will start engaging with their consumers to celebrate the world’s grand reopening, especially now that we’re near the end of the year. However, what does it mean when your business only engages with the market when all is said and done? How do you engage with your diverse suppliers without it feeling artificial or forced?
In this episode, we describe the wild ride 2021 has been and what we can expect for 2022. We explain why businesses shouldn’t just establish rapport with their suppliers and consumers when the year ends. We discuss the ways companies can work with their suppliers to engage with their communities more effectively. We also share the importance of being kind to one another, especially during the holidays, and how kindness can significantly impact the way we perceive society as a whole.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- Reflecting on the past year
- Building relationships throughout the year instead of during the holidays
- Why it is crucial to personalize your customer engagement
- What the pandemic has taught us about our teams and customers
- How suppliers are part of your company’s teams as well
- Making communities come together toward the end of the year
- The importance of being nice to people during the holidays
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.