Mark Wilson is the President & CEO of Chime Solutions, a company that prides itself in delivering one of the best contact center solutions in the country by focusing on customer care. Unlike other outsourcing companies, Chime is socially driven, giving underserved communities the opportunities they deserve with every transaction. Before Chime Solutions, Mark was the CEO of Ryla Teleservices, a telecommunications company, for over ten years. He utilized his relationships from his time at Ryla Teleservices to build his new company.
Mark joins us to explain how Chime Solutions is making a difference for the underserved community by being a minority-led business, and shares the struggles and opportunities presented to minority-led businesses. He describes the culture-first business model he applied to Chime and why it generates long-term revenue for their clients. Mark also discusses the progressive changes he’s seen in his experience supporting underserved communities.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- What Chime Solutions is and the services they offer
- Mark’s career evolution and why he started Chime Solutions
- The opportunity Mark saw in the way corporate America treated relationships
- Why their model is sustainable and benefits every participant
- The struggles and opportunities of being a minority-led business
- The positive changes Mark has seen in the industry regarding support for minority-led businesses
- Mark’s goal of breaking the stigma of partnering with minority-led businesses
- How Chime Solutions retains a “family feel” despite their expansion
- Being innovative while maintaining company culture
Connect With Mark Wilson:
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.