This week on Breaking Barriers:
- What inspired Louis’s entrepreneurial desire
- Louis’s thoughts on inclusive generational wealth
- Using business excellence to elevate communities from poverty
- Why many businesses have problems with buying too many CRMs
- Case studies that have shown the results of their small business projects
- Louis’s advice to the small business community
- Viewing failures as opportunities to do better
Connect with Louis Garcia:
- Media Garcia
- Media Garcia on LinkedIn
- Media Garcia on Twitter
- Media Garcia on Instagram
- Media Garcia on Facebook
- Louis Garcia on LinkedIn
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.