Becky Basile is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of LogiPlan, a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise. The company offers virtual, in-person, and hybrid management solutions for all business events and meeting needs. Becky holds certificates in Pandemic Meeting and Event Design and Healthcare Meeting Compliance. Due to the nature of her work, Becky is a certified expert in corporate events management.
Becky joins us to describe how events and meetings will be designed in a post-pandemic world. She explains how the pandemic benefited many organizations in terms of networking. She discusses why we still need in-person conferences and why virtual meetings cannot substitute close human interaction. Becky also offers advice regarding hybrid event management and what to do to reduce risks when holding in-person meetings.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- How Becky got into the meetings and events industry
- LogiPlan, and when Becky came up with the idea to start it
- Becky’s predictions for the post-pandemic workplace
- Becky’s thoughts on in-person conferences
- Why people still need to see each other face-to-face
- The good that came out of the pandemic
- Becky’s tips for those conducting a hybrid event
- How meetings and events can help invest in your people
- Reasonable precautions to consider for in-person meetings
Connect with Becky Basile:
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.