Marketing is the foundation of what makes any business successful, especially to tell your audience the kind of culture you bring to the industry. Therefore, supplier diversity teams should budget for marketing. Not only do these teams represent the core values of your company, but as the country becomes more diverse, a dedicated supplier diversity arm also ensures your organization’s long-term growth.
In this episode, we discuss why businesses should take their supplier diversity marketing strategies more seriously. We share marketing best practices regarding supplier diversity, including how not to start your pitch. We describe how having a dedicated supplier diversity program can drive sales and boost company credibility. We also explain why supplier diversity programs can help your company sustain itself in the future.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- The importance of branding and marketing for supplier diversity departments
- Whether businesses should market their supplier diversity initiatives
- The mission of supplier diversity at its core
- How supplier diversity can help drive sales
- The best way to market your supplier diversity program
- Understanding the vision and the mission before developing a marketing strategy
- Why you shouldn’t start your pitch with your supplier diversity program
- Making the best slogan to marketing your supplier diversity program
- How your supplier diversity team can speak for your company’s culture
- What happens over time without a supplier diversity program
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.