Corporations have made significant transformations within the last two years regarding how they conduct business. Those who were reluctant to shift to a fully digital platform spent much money to make the change to digital, while those who were already digital barely saw a dip in employee output. The ability to evolve through uncertainty is a mark of an excellent development program, but some leaders don’t know where they should be developing. How do you measure the results of your development programs? What questions should business leaders ask?
In this episode, we discuss why a rapidly changing industry demands a rapidly developing company. We describe how the pandemic forced every industry to take the digital leap and what that means for the future. We share how leaders can grow their organizations and how to determine whether their developments were successful. We also discuss some of the technological innovations we expect to see soon.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- The importance of development in the lifecycle of an organization
- Addressing the massive shift around development in the past two years
- The state of corporations in five years and ways to directing your people in that direction
- What we notice about the most successful business leaders’ development
- Knowing what you’re doing as an organization is effective
- The focus areas where NGOs need to lead
- Why sourcing isn’t a complex idea to tackle in development
- Cybersecurity, IoT, and future developments we expect regarding data insights
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.