Supplier diversity programs are ramping up, and this will only continue to put pressure on your company’s supplier diversity leaders. Fortunately, there is a way to improve the results of your supplier diversity program, and that is through its tail spend. What is tail spend? How can tail spend improve existing diversity and inclusion programs?
In this episode, we explain how organizations can use tail spend to boost supplier diversity efforts. We discuss tail spend and why it’s low-hanging fruit for growing supplier diversity. We describe how tail spend allows you to hit your supplier diversity goals faster and how it provides more opportunities for diverse vendors. We also share why we think supplier diversity programs will be under heavier pressure this year.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- What tail spend is and how it can meet your supplier diversity goals
- Understanding tail spend through real-world examples
- The best way to approach tail spend with big suppliers in mind
- The competitive nature of corporations and supplier diversity
- How tail spend can increase supplier diversity engagement and communication
- Why the pressure for supplier diversity programs is heavier this year
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.