Anthony Hayes is the President and Founder of The Hayes Initiative, a public affairs firm that provides support and strategic counsel to their clients for communications, media outreach, community relations, and crisis management, among other focuses. He has over 15 years of experience in crisis and issue management, communications, and political and legislative campaigns. One of Anthony’s notable achievements is being the Overall Press Lead for Team Hillary during the 2016 presidential election.
Anthony joins us to describe what The Hayes Initiative does and how they work to improve an organization’s communications and crisis management. He explains why a strong line of communication within your organization can be tough to implement. He discusses the impact of Jamie Dimon’s recent statements on the financial market. Anthony also shares the most opportune times for a company to stay quiet and make noise during a social justice movement.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- The mission of The Hayes Initiative
- Where the company is today compared to five years ago
- The services they offer to clients regarding strategic communications
- Why proper organizational communication is difficult to apply
- Living in a world currently under a “sustained crisis”
- How corporations consider crisis and communications
- Jamie Dimon’s influence on the global financial market
- The importance of having a communications team in any organization
- Strategic timing when it comes to supporting social justice events
- When companies should stay silent in light of political movements
Connect with Anthony Hayes:
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground.
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.