This podcast marks our 50th episode, and to be honest, it doesn’t feel as though we have been at it for that long. What started as an exciting idea with good intentions is now making waves in the world of supplier diversity. We’ve met many of the industry’s experts on supplier diversity, and we certainly learned much more than we ever could have expected. We have managed to make do with what we have despite challenging times, and it wouldn’t have been possible without you, our audience.
For our 50th episode, we discuss some of the highlights of the podcast to date. We share our favorite guests, episodes, and key takeaways. We describe how we started this show, when we first met, and what made us push through despite the pandemic. We also explain what to expect in the near future and our plans once we get to episode 100.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- Reflecting on the past 49 episodes
- Why we started the podcast and what we’ve learned as hosts
- The importance of talking about uncomfortable topics
- Our personal experience as co-hosts
- Our favorite episodes and guests
- Where leaders should get their supplier diversity champions
- What listeners can expect from the next 50 episodes
- Reminiscing about our first episode and how we managed to keep the show going
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.