Blair Brady is the CEO and Co-Founder of The WITH Agency, a company dedicated to helping brands with their marketing and branding strategies. Their goal is to help brands connect with their audience emotionally through content development, brand design, film and video production, and advertising. They’ve worked with some of the most iconic names in business including AT&T, Coca-Cola, EQUIFAX, and The Atlanta Women’s Foundation. Before founding The WITH Agency, Blair worked in account management and business development positions.
In this episode, Blair joins us to discuss how to boost your brand strategy and brand loyalty beyond social media ads. She shares what their agency stands for, their services, and why they promise to “do no harm” when coming up with a strategy. She explains how brands can better connect with their audience, especially during crises such as the current health pandemic, and she discusses some of the reasons why brands should think twice before riding a social justice trend to promote their brand. Blair also shares advice on how brands can diversify their suppliers and their audience effectively.
Topics discussed in this episode of Breaking Barriers, Building Hire Ground:
- What makes The WITH Agency different and how they are built to serve brand-first companies
- Why it’s important to be consistent with building brand loyalty
- The branding problems Blair’s agency helps solve
- How a brand can create an opportunity to have a deeper connection with customers
- What inspired Blair to start The WITH Agency and the goals they want to accomplish
- What it means to “do no harm” when it comes to brand building
- The story of their agency’s logo and how it connects with teamwork and culture
- Why it’s critical to work with diverse suppliers from a corporate perspective
- Why brands have a lot of blind spots when they have limited viewpoints
- The risk associated with jumping on social justice trends to promote your brand
- How to diversify your audience authentically
- The different brand archetypes and how it affects brand character
Listen to the full episode now!
Connect with Blair Brady:
This podcast is brought to you by Hire Ground
Hire Ground is a technology company whose mission is to bridge the wealth gap through access to procurement opportunities. Hire Ground is making the enterprise ecosystem more viable, profitable, and competitive by clearing the path for minority-led, women-led, LGBT-led, and veteran-led small businesses to contribute to the global economy as suppliers to enterprise organizations.
For more information on getting started please visit us @ hireground.io today!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.