Recently a lot of emphasis has been placed on managing customer relationships (Customer Relationship Management), which is justified because of the positive return on your investment. However it’s equally as important when managing your end to end supply chain, to manage your supplier relationships as well (Supplier Relationship Management).
The Hire Ground Contact Management module is the core of the Relationship Management systems and records the details of named individuals for both customers and suppliers. It allows unlimited individual contacts that can be standalone (e.g. prospects) or linked to customers, suppliers and in some cases both. It allows you to keep critical information on all your contacts, enabling greater professionalism in your business conversations.
As the relationships progress, a wealth of information builds, including notes, follow-up reminders, links to documents and access to all relevant history. All of the information is stored in a central database so anyone, with the right security level, has access to the relevant information.
If a sales representative or a buyer leaves the firm, his or her replacement has all of the history and information at their fingertips making the transition from one to the other both professional and seamless!
- Unlimited number of contacts
- Standalone, link to customers or link to suppliers
- Record personal information and notes
- Follow up and planning reminders
- Keeps a history of all contact points with contacts
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Hire Ground’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can integrated and embedded into your existing ERP system, which combines the functionality of the Contact Management, Accounts Receivable, Sales Order and Sales Analysis modules into one easy to use 360° inquiry and data entry system. Starting with your contact or your supplier as the entry point; you can look at contact notes, promises, follow-up schedules, outstanding sales orders, outstanding invoices, sales pricing, contract pricing, detailed customer information and sales history without leaving the inquiry.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Hire Ground’s Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system is also integrated and embedded into the Aquilon ERP system, which combines the functionality of the Contact Management, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order and Inventory modules into one easy to use data entry system and 360° inquiry system. Starting with your contact as the entry point you can; look at contact notes, follow-up schedules, outstanding purchase orders, contract prices, detailed supplier information, supplier performance and purchase order history without leaving the inquiry.
Benefits of Customer and Supplier Relationship Management
- Decision making is nimble and well informed supported by real-time reporting across all business areas.
- Effective time management as RM prompts users to follow up on activities and automates alerts when important events occur, reminding you of actions missed.
- The value of each client & supplier relationship is understood ensuring that resources are prioritized to protect the most profitable relationships.
- Process automation replaces repetitive manual tasks by cutting admin work and eliminating duplication so teams can focus on profitable activity.
- Improved customer experience as everyone has access to complete relationship detail wherever they work to engage with clients and suppliers to deliver amazing service.
- Communication is a strength. Shared information, calendars, and follow-up schedules give everyone clear visibility of individual activities.
- RM integrates with finance and other back-office applications to connect processes and remove double handling of tasks.
- Users can instantly check order histories to understand customer buying patterns and identify new selling and buying opportunities.
- Do business anywhere by having reliable access to all the client (sales) and supplier (purchasing) relationship details you need using RM apps on PC and tablet devices.
- Connected business processes by managing all key workflows in a single application, including diverse processes like contracts, projects, events and applications.
- A positive team culture as staff share information, collaborates effectively and gain a better understanding of other areas in your organization.
- Shorten sales cycles and improve win rates as teams better focus their efforts on the opportunities that are most likely to close.
- Safeguard critical customer data as teams and individuals are granted access at levels that are consistent with their role and responsibility.
- Reduce training costs by providing users with access to all contact history, notes and other relevant information directing them to successful outcomes.
- Fuel your business growth by effectively using RM functions and processes. As your requirements change, the system can change with you.